22 February 2012

Changing Up My Cheerios...

Ever since I was little I loved cheerios.  I was constantly snacking on them and even carried around one of those yellow cheerio shaped containers.  As I got older, and so did the brand I started trying their new flavored cheerios.  I will say I have tried many of them and they are quite good.  Their new flavors range from chocolate to apple cinnamon to banana nut.  At our dining hall we do have a good variety of cereals, but to my dismay only the plain cheerios.  Therefore I decided to create my own flavor.  Taking the idea of the classic honey net cheerios that so many people enjoy, I simply drizzled some honey (available by the tea) over my cereal.  This created a new sweet flavor that really did make a difference. 



And that's how you make the dining hall tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment