25 February 2012

Cup O' Cinnamon

I think we can all agree that the lack of having flavored coffee in the dining hall is something that brings us down in the morning.  Therefore, I decided to take an idea that I use at Starbucks to save money and try it in the dining hall.  When I get coffee at Starbucks I usually don't get it flavored, but instead use the powdered cinnanom they have with the milk to flavor my coffee cinnamon.  One morning I noticed they provide cinnamon along with the oatmeal and decided to use that to flavor my coffee.  This is a great trick to try if you are unenthused with the coffe they provide however, I will warn you the cinnamon is only there till 11 when they take away the oatmeal so try this at breakfast!


And that's how you make the dining hall tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment