18 February 2012

Beating the Bagel Breakfast Blues...

I will first say that I am usually not one to eat the bagels from the dining hall, but for the sake of my blog I decided I would try one because of an idea I came up with.  Originally from New Jersey, I am used to eating some of the best bagels and have yet to find anything that can compare here in Boston.  Perhaps though with the addition of some flavored cream cheese I could make them taste just a little bit better?  While my whole wheat bagel was toasting (one must never eat a bagel untoasted) I put some cream cheese in a bowl and next took some scallions from the salad bar.  Combining these I created the scallion cream cheese I usually desire at home.  The bagel was done and so was my spread and must say, it did make quite a big difference.  


And that's how you make the dining hall tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment