25 November 2012

London's Been Calling...

Even though it has been a very long time since I have posted, and I am sorry for that, I am determined to keep up with this blog.  I actually do have a legitimate excuse as to why I have not been posting however, and that is because this semester I have been studying abroad in London.  Yes, that's right no cafeteria food this semester, I am all on my own.  I can’t create dishes out of already prepared food, I have to make them fully by myself.  Originally I was a little scared of this and was afraid I would not have time to create delicious and healthy meals that I would enjoy, but I must say it has actually been a lot easier then I thought.  While yes, I do frequently resort to the already prepared soups sometimes when shopping at the grocery store here, however I have made a majority of my meals from scratch.  Also, I do treat myself every once in a while to a meal out.  I am therefore now ready to share with you some of the delicious meals I have prepared while in London, and indulge you in the foods I have tasted while out in London and other surrounding countries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment